These cute Easter Bunny and Chick cones are easy peasy to make and are ideal for collecting hidden Easter treats and eggs from around the house and garden. Alternatively, you could use them as party bags, or add a hole in each side and hang them up as a hiding place for Easter eggs!
How to Assemble
- Download a printable PDFs and print your Easter characters on thin card or paper: toddle.club/eastercones
- Cut carefully around the edge then fold and score the tab.
- Fold and stick the tab to the opposite side to form a cone. You can use sticky tape to do this so it is ready to decorate immediately.
- Let your little ones loose with some pens, coloured stickers, felt shapes and pipe cleaners to make the faces of your chick and bunny and make them unique.
- The cones are now ready to be filled with little treats from the Easter egg hunt!
Party Pieces is the UK’s leading supplier of party accessories for all ages, owned by Carole Middleton; the number one expert in party organising. Party Pieces aim to bring you every magical item you will ever need for any celebration. Shop online at www.partypieces.co.uk or call 01635 201844. And for more inspiration visit blog.partypieces.co.uk!