Terms and Conditions - User Submission
Toddle About welcomes comments from you (the 'User'), to publish on the Toddle About website and we look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions on the content we publish.
- Toddle About accepts no liability for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material submitted by Users and published by us. The views of Users do not represent the views of Toddle About.
- Material submitted by Users must meet the following standards. It must not:
- contain strong or offensive language;
- be abusive, inappropriate, offensive or defamatory in content;
- breach third party rights including intellectual property rights and privacy rights;
- be submitted on behalf of another individual, or be written in a way that could be interpreted as coming from someone other than the User;
- transmit any software viruses or other code that might affect the functionality of the website or any other software or hardware
- Toddle About reserves the right to edit or refuse any material submitted for publication, including making additions or deletions, prior to publication.
- By submitting material to Toddle About, the user grants Toddle About a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide licence to republish the submitted material in any form.
- The User warrants to Toddle About that the material submitted is the User's original work and that the User owns all relevant rights and copyright.
- By submitting material for publication by Toddle About, the User accepts sole responsibility for the content of the material and agrees to fully indemnify Toddle About against any and all claims, third party liabilities, costs, losses, damages and expenses incurred by Toddle About as a result of publishing the submitted material.
- Toddle About reserves the right to remove and reject the User's account if we believe the User is abusing the service.