Have some fun in the kitchen with your little ones by making these cute and delicious biscuits.
* 55g butter, softened
* 30g caster sugar
* ¼ tsp vanilla extract
* 85g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
* Pinch of salt
* 6cm heart-shaped cookie cutter, and another that’s a little smaller
* 40g white chocolate, chopped
* Icing sugar, for dusting
* 1tbsp seedless raspberry jam
1. Lightly grease two baking sheets.
2. Beat the butter, sugar, vanilla and a pinch of salt, then mix in the flour with a wooden spoon. Form into a ball with your hands. (If the dough is very soft, wrap it in clingfilm and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes). Continue reading
Review written by Toddle About VIP Club member, Sarah Cocks.
At first glance the ‘Real Food Kids Will Love’ recipe book by Annabel Karmel looks like yet another recipe book with foods that are designed only for children with no consideration for foods that will feed the whole family.
When I delved further I was pleasantly surprised to find a range of recipes that would appeal to both children and adults, separated into easy to navigate sections. With 15-minute meals such as tortilla pizzas and chicken and vegetable pasta that are easy to throw together with leftovers in the fridge and make a filling supper and then you have the family favourites which include Cauliflower, Ham and Macaroni Bake and Beef Casserole which are filling for both daddy and baby, making meals more cost effective. Continue reading